An Events Manager / Conference and Banqueting Manager is required for this stunning hotel located a beautiful area of Cumbria.
Temporary staff accommodation is also available.
This delightful hotel has an award-winning restaurant.
There are also has 50 bedrooms of which all have been furnished to the highest level and are traditionally designed.
The hotel is luxuriously decorated, with stunning ornamentally appointed events rooms that provide a stunning setting for weddings and all manner of private functions which the hotel is extremely popular for.
As Events Manager / Conference and Banqueting Manager you will:
Be responsible for organising all manner of meetings, conferences and events at the hotel
- Be required to ensure that all guest expectations have been met during their meeting or event and providing amazing hospitality to their guests
- Be expected to communicate with all departments and manage the events team ensuring all standards are met with excellent attention to detail
- Be confident, passionate and possess strong communication skills
- Be well organised, passionate and be an excellent communicator
- Have experience of managing events within a similar style and size of property with a good knowledge of food and wine
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge within a luxury hotel then apply now.
Temporary accommodation is available should this be required.
Reference ID: 03880