An Events Coordinator is required for this beautiful country house hotel with an award-winning restaurant set in a stunning location in Surrey.
The hotel has a quintessentially British feel and has a cosy family atmosphere throughout the establishment and offers a very personal approach to customer service.
They are looking for an Events Coordinator to join the team who can provide an excellent service to potential clients and upsell the hotels fantastic facilities.
The hotel is very popular with private functions including weddings due to its stunning location in one of the country’s most beautiful areas.
- An additional end of financial year service charge bonus also paid
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
- Company discounts
- Staff accommodation available if required
As Events Coordinator, you will:
- Be joining the team to actively convert sales and events enquiries into confirmed sales, develop future and repeat business and contribute to the profitability to the company
- Be required to run events on the day, ensuring everything runs smoothly and your clients enjoy the perfect day with the hotel
- Pro-actively identify customer needs and provide solutions to match them
- Effectively communicate with clients throughout the booking process to ensure full understanding and management of client requirements and identification of further opportunities
- Liaise with other hotel departments about client requirements
- Agree prices with suppliers such as florists and venue dressers
- Be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure
You will be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure.
If you are looking for a new role, please apply now!