A Demi Chef de Partie / Chef de Partie is required for this stunning hotel located within beautiful Leicestershire countryside.
The hotel has an excellent reputation and can offer a dedicated team member excellent benefits on top of a great salary.
The hotel has a traditional a la carte restaurant which has won 2AA Rosettes for its excellent modern and classic British menus using only fresh, local produce.
They are looking for a Demi Chef de Partie / Chef de Partie with a background in fresh food kitchens to join their gifted brigade.
As the hotel is extremely popular with weddings and private functions, you will ideally have experience in banqueting.
- Staff accommodation is available if required
- Uniform provided
- Staff discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Friendly working environment
- Gratuities on top of competitive salary
As Demi / Chef de Partie you will:
- Be expected to work on all sections of the kitchen and you should have a great attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Have solid experience of working in a high-quality kitchen
- Be experienced in running your own section
- Have the drive and determination to help ensure consistency is maintained throughout
This is a great opportunity for a talented and eager Demi Chef de Partie / Chef de Partie to join a great team; the restaurant offers excellent working conditions and is committed to staff training and personal development.
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Reference: 07432