A Commis Chef is required for this luxurious and extravagant hotel located within the beautiful setting of Jersey, on the Channel Islands.
This stunning establishment offers numerous restaurants and bars and awe-inspiring communal areas and rooms for events and weddings.
They have a casual fine dining restaurant as well as a brasserie and are looking for a talented Head Chef to join and lead their talented brigade and help them continue achieving the highest of standards.
They serve a seasonally influenced menu featuring Mediterranean inspired cuisine with decadent twists put together using locally sourced British ingredients from excellent suppliers.
As Commis Chef you will:
- Be expected to work on different sections of the kitchen supporting senior chefs
- Have a great attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Have either your NVQ’s in Catering or at least 12 months’ experience of working in a kitchen
- Be an eager Commis Chef who is looking to settle into a role where they can develop their culinary techniques and progress their knowledge as a chef
- Be expected to cover different sections of the kitchen and ongoing training will be given to increase your abilities on each section
If this sounds like the role for you; where you can hone your skills and increase your experience within a talented brigade, then apply now.
Accommodation is available.
Reference ID: 03834