A Chef de Partie is required for this stunning gastro pub set in a beautiful location in the county of Suffolk.
The property is elegantly designed celebrating the building’s history with original exposed brick walls and fireplaces, while bringing a modern touch to create a warm and welcoming dining area.
The kitchen team focuses on the excellent produce of the region and celebrates this in its offering of seasonal a la carte and tasting menus.
The kitchen is modern and is led by an extremely talented Head Chef who can offer the highest level of training.
They are looking for a Chef de Partie, ideally with a minimum 2AA Rosette background, to join the team.
The role could also suit a passionate Commis Chef looking to step up into their first Chef de Partie role.
As Chef de Partie you will:
- Be responsible for your own section of the kitchen
- Support the senior members of the kitchen whilst also motivating and training junior members of the team
- Be hard working and dedicated
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of working within a professional, high-level kitchen which is at least a 2AA Rosette standard
- Have a genuine passion for food
If you’re a dedicated Chef de Partie looking for a challenging new role within a fantastic kitchen with a talented brigade, then apply now.
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Reference: 07045