A Chef de Partie is required in a lovely part of Bath in Somerset for this luxury hotel.
The hotel creates a world of sophistication for diners by boasting an award-winning 3AA Rosettes fine dining restaurant offering the highest levels of both cuisine and customer service in beautiful surroundings.
The Restaurant has an elegant fine dining restaurant along with a cosy private dining room for more intimate dining and a chefs table.
The Michelin starred Head Chef and his talented team create an innovative modern British menu, put together using only the finest ingredients to create unique and tantalising dishes.
As Chef de Partie you will:
- Be responsible for your own section of the kitchen
- Support the senior members of the kitchen whilst also motivating and training junior members of the team
- Be hard working and dedicated
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of working within a professional, high-level kitchen to at least a 2AA Rosette standard
- Have a genuine passion for food
If you’re a dedicated Chef de Partie looking for a challenging new role within a fantastic kitchen with a talented brigade, then apply now.
Staff accommodation is available if required.