A Chef de Partie is required for this 1 Michelin Star fine dining restaurant located in a picturesque area within the beautiful and renowned county of Hampshire.
The restaurant is set within a gorgeous building with a chic and beautifully designed interior.
It offers a menu serving the finest modern British cuisine from excellent local produce.
The talented brigade is led by a well-renowned Head Chef, and the kitchen is spacious and fitted with all the best and latest equipment.
They are looking for a Chef de Partie who has the ability to cook to a 3AA Rosettes standard as this fine restaurant is now pushing for a Michelin Star.
As Chef de Partie you will:
- Have a background in high-level kitchens and be responsible for your own section of the kitchen
- Support the senior members of the kitchen
- Be taught each section of the kitchen therefore you must be hard working and dedicated
- Have your NVQ’s in Catering or at least 2 to 3 years’ experience of working within a professional, high level kitchen
- Have a genuine passion for food
- Want to move to the best kitchen in order to learn and develop and increase your knowledge to make you into the best chef you can be
If you are looking for a new role in one of the finest establishments in the area, where you can continue to progress and become the best chef you can be, then this could be the role for you.