A Bartender is required for a stunning boutique establishment with 3AA Rosettes Restaurant set in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside.
This quaint, historic building has been lovely restored into a modern and contemporary dining space, offering a light and airy modern dining room serving fine dining cuisine, a cosy bar and lounge area serving a less intricate menus and sumptuous cocktails and over 10 elegant guest bedrooms and suites which are individually designed.
This charming property has a cosy and relaxed feel, yet also offers an elegant and 5 Star dining experience making it a very popular venue with both local diners and guests who travel from further afield to enjoy the delights on offer.
They are looking for a Bartender looking to join a talented and friendly team who can progress their career within a high-level property.
- Temporary accommodation available to help with relocation
- Development and career progression encouraged
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- 28 days paid holiday (increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Free food and drink available on shift
As Bartender you will:
- Be required to ensure all guests’ expectations are met and you will provide amazing hospitality
- Prepare the bar ready for service, control stock, serve customers and handle the till
- Create and serve all manner of beverages including cocktails, to contribute towards the excellent service provided at this amazing establishment
- Have a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile
- Be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure.
If you are a passionate and talented Bartender with a flair for customer service this could be the perfect role for you.
- Contact: Danny Manners
- Reference: 07420