A Bartender / Head Bartender is required for this stunning 5 Star hotel located in a beautiful part of North Yorkshire.
This gorgeous property is home to multiple award-winning restaurants and is popular with weddings and events due to its picturesque location.
The hotel is also home to numerous bar and lounge areas with extensive wine lists and cocktail menus brimming with innovative beverages and renowned classics.
The interior of the property creates a world of luxury for guests whether they have come to dine in style or are staying in one of the properties beautiful, individually appointed bedrooms.
They are looking for a Bartender / Bar Supervisor who is looking to join a talented team and continue their career at the highest level.
- Tips on top of competitive salary
- Free uniforms
- Staff meals on duty
- Free on-site parking
- 31 days annual leave
- Complimentary use of gym facilities
- Staff accommodation is available
As a Bartender / Head Bartender you will:
- Provide a courteous and efficient service to all guests
- Maintain the highest standards of service
- Be responsible for ensuring the bar is run to a high standard at all times and ensuring all bar staff are working to the standards expected within the hotel
- Need to have a strong knowledge of cocktails as you will be required to create all manner of exciting and innovative beverages as guests come to the bar and lounge to relax and indulge in the amazing hospitality the hotel offers
The hotel has an excellent reputation and can offer a dedicated team member the opportunity for further career development.