A Bartender and Bar Supervisor are required for this lovely hotel located within the beautiful Worcestershire countryside, in the heart of England.
This delightful hotel is home to an award-winning restaurant, excellent facilities for conferences and is popular with weddings and events due to its picturesque location.
They are looking for a Bartender to join the talented and friendly team within this high-level establishment who can help ensure the restaurant and bar are running to high standards as they look to continue with their success.
As Bartender / Bar Supervisor you will:
- Also provide some support on the reception area, greeting guests at the hotel, answering calls and taking bookings, so you will need to be friendly and professional
- Be required to ensure all guests’ expectations are met and you will provide amazing hospitality
- Prepare the bar ready for service, control stock, serve customers and handle the till
- Create and serve all manner of beverages including cocktails, to contribute towards the excellent service provided at this amazing establishment
- Have a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile
- Be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure
If you are a friendly and customer-oriented Bartender, looking for a new challenge within a fantastic luxury establishment then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation is available.