An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this award-winning 2AA Rosettes gastro pub.
The 2AA Rosettes gastronomic restaurant offers a seasonal a la carte menu where you will find the fruits of the local harvest blended into exciting dishes.
There are also cosy lounges, open fires and fine antiques.
The award-winning Head Chef has an excellent reputation and is well-renowned in the area for his commitment to fantastic food as well as fantastic teams.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their front of house team and ensure the restaurant is running to an extremely high standard.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and run the restaurant in their absence
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues, regarding front of house and back of house operations
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join a friendly and professional team at an establishment in a stunning part of the country.
Should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Staff accommodation can be provided.