An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this beautiful hotel in Suffolk.
They attract an array of customers, who come to enjoy beautiful British cuisine in a luxurious yet relaxed setting.
The front of house team combines these exciting dishes with a friendly and casual service, welcoming both locals and visitors from further afield.
The hotel is also popular with weddings and private functions due to its picturesque location.
They are therefore looking for a hands-on Assistant Restaurant Manager to join and help to lead their team.
- Excellent salary on offer plus tips
- Continued progression within a talented team
- On-site parking
- Free staff meals
- Staff discounts
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within similar establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Assistant Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.
- Contact: Danny Manners
- Reference: 07376