An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this award-winning Restaurant in Chester.
The restaurant is beautiful and stylish in design within a delightful building.
The kitchen team create elegant dishes and are dedicated to using only the best produce on offer within the region.
They offer an a la carte menu brimming with mouth-watering dishes, and also offer a delectable tasting menu as well as an extensive wine list providing the perfect accompaniment for any dish.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and run the restaurant in their absence
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues, regarding front of house and back of house operations
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join a friendly and professional team at an establishment in a stunning part of the country.
Should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.