An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this beautiful restaurant set in the exciting and eclectic city of Brighton.
This modern, intimate restaurant creates a lovely atmosphere for guests to enjoy as they dine on excellent modern British cuisine with European inspiration.
They are passionate about the use of fresh, locally sourced produce here, and that is reflected in the beautiful a la carte menus they offer.
Service is relaxed yet professional and friendly, ensuring guests are comfortable in the restaurant while they enjoy their delicious food.
They are therefore looking for a hands-on Assistant Restaurant Manager to join and help to lead their team.
- Competitive salary with tips paid on top
- 40 hour contract with overtime paid
- Continue to progress your career within a vibrant restaurant that is always busy
- You will be joining and working within a talented and friendly team
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within similar establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Assistant Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.