An Assistant General Manager is required in Leeds for this multi award winning restaurant.
All produce is sourced from the best suppliers and put together to create a rustic menu where everything is made completely from scratch within a high spec kitchen.
The restaurant serves around 120 covers per service and the menu is put together using the very best of seasonal produce.
There is also an ambient cocktail bar area for customers to relax before their meal and enjoy drinks and to soak up the contemporary and lavish atmosphere.
They are looking for an Assistant General Manager to join the talented front of house team, and help to maintain the excellent standards.
As Assistant General Manager you will:
- Assist in the smooth running of the restaurant maintaining the highest of standards throughout
- Have a passion for great service and hospitality and be looking for a role where you can bring fresh ideas to a vibrant atmosphere
- Be fully responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the establishment, ensuring your staff are working to exceptionally high standards
- Have a professional approach with a friendly personality and be standards driven
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
If you are looking for a new role as an Assistant General Manager, and looking to join an exciting establishment where you can utilise your energy and skills, this is the ideal opportunity.
Excellent salary is on offer along with the chance to work within an exciting and award-winning environment.
- Contact: Caroline Wright
- Reference: 07055