An Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager is required for this charming country inn in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
The hotel has created a vibrant setting where old meets new, and it is set within a lovely town that has lots going on.
They have original fittings such as fireplace and wooden beams, but modern décor and furnishings making this a beautifully unique venue.
Due to the picturesque location and high standards of the property, they are extremely popular with weddings and private functions.
- Excellent salary on offer plus tips
- Working within a talented team
- On-site parking
- Free staff meals
- Staff discounts
As Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager you will:
- Assist in the smooth running of all private events
- Have a solid background of working within banqueting roles at high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on individual, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
If you are an Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager looking for a challenging new role then please apply now.