An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this exceptional property close to Birmingham in West Midlands.
The restaurant is beautifully designed in a chic and modern style, reflecting the excellent and innovative food and service on display.
They offer mouth-watering a la carte and tasting menus serving modern British cuisine and the Head Chef is dedicated to sourcing produce from the finest local suppliers.
As well as their award-winning food, the restaurant is also well renowned for its extensive wine lists and sources the finest wines from across the world and offers a palate tingling accompaniment to their excellent cuisine.
They are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team and help to run the restaurant.
- Relocation assistance
- Free on-site parking
- Company discounts
- Tips on top of competitive salary
- Company pension
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within similar establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Assistant Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.