A Senior Chef de Partie is required in South Wales for this beautiful hotel set in jaw-dropping countryside with a 3AA Rosettes restaurant.
Set in gorgeous surroundings in the picturesque countryside, the hotel creates a world of sophistication for diners by boasting one of the best restaurants in the country, offering the highest levels of both cuisine and customer service in beautiful surroundings.
The elegant fine dining restaurant is traditional in design and creates an atmosphere of luxury for guests as they dine on the incredible dishes on offer.
The Michelin starred Head Chef and his talented team create an innovative modern British menu, put together using only the finest ingredients to create unique and tantalising dishes.
- Continued progression under a renowned and talented Head Chef
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discounts
- Staff accommodation available if required
As Senior Chef de Partie you will:
- Ideally already have good experience in a high-quality kitchen
- Be flexible to work on all sections as required and have the ability to train junior chefs on each section
- Work closely with the Head Chef and Sous Chef and deputise for senior Chefs when required
- Have good kitchen management skills and be committed to providing a high level of cuisine and service at all times
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Chef de Partie to join a talented brigade; should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
- Reference: 07532
- Contact: Sophie Riches