A Head Pastry Chef is required in South Wales for this beautiful hotel set in jaw-dropping countryside with a 3AA Rosettes restaurant.
Set in gorgeous surroundings in the picturesque countryside, the hotel creates a world of sophistication for diners by boasting one of the best restaurants in the country, offering the highest levels of both cuisine and customer service in beautiful surroundings.
As Head Pastry Chef, you will ideally have a background in high-end kitchens and be looking to move to one of the best kitchens.
The elegant fine dining restaurant is traditional in design and creates an atmosphere of luxury for guests as they dine on the incredible dishes on offer.
The Michelin starred Head Chef and his talented team create an innovative modern British menu, put together using only the finest ingredients to create unique and tantalising dishes.
- Continued progression under a renowned and talented Head Chef
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discounts
As Head Pastry Chef you will:
- Be responsible for running the pastry kitchen
- Produce all manner of pastries and desserts and have an elegant and clean style to produce intricate and exquisite desserts
- Manage a team of Pastry Chefs
- Be responsible for ensuring standards are maintained whilst training and motivating junior members of your team
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Head Pastry Chef to join a talented brigade. If you believe you have the skill and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.