A Chef de Partie is required in the centre of Leeds for this chic, upmarket fine dining restaurant, which has won 1AA Rosette.
This vibrant city restaurant has an a la carte menu serving British cuisine inspired by European flavours and textures, and the excellent local produce available provides a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to work in a high standard of kitchen.
They are looking for a passionate Chef de Partie with a background in fresh food kitchens to join the talented team.
Excellent benefits are on offer to the ideal candidate, as well as the opportunity to progress and develop your skills and career in an award-winning environment.
- Company discounts
- 45 hour contract
- Paid overtime
- Tips on top of competitive salary
As Chef de Partie you will:
- Be responsible for working on all sections of the kitchen as required
- Be a passionate, talented and hard-working
- Have the drive and determination to help ensure consistency is maintained throughout
- Be working towards obtaining the highest accolades for this elite establishment
For this excellent opportunity to work in a well-equipped kitchen with a friendly team, and brilliant job opportunities, apply now!