A Sous Chef is required in Devon for this award-winning restaurant set within a stunning country house hotel.
The hotel is in the most beautiful area, offering incredible views of the surrounding countryside.
- Staff accommodation available if required
- Competitive salary plus tips
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday
- Career progression within a fantastic kitchen
- Working in a beautiful location
The 2AA Rosette restaurant is stylishly decorated, but has retained historic features, giving it an old-world charm that creates a beautiful ambience for customers to enjoy as they sit down to an award-winning menu.
The seasonal menus on offer are a la carte as well as a mouth-watering tasting menu.
The Head Chef and his talented brigade create modern British dishes using the finest local produce.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach as the restaurant needs a talented and professional Sous Chef to ensure the high expectations are met
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, then please apply now.