A Chef de Partie is required in Devon for this award-winning restaurant set within a stunning country house hotel.
The hotel is in the most beautiful area, offering incredible views of the surrounding countryside.
- Staff accommodation is available if required
- Competitive salary plus tips
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday
- Career progression within a fantastic kitchen
- Working in a beautiful location
The 2AA Rosette restaurant is stylishly decorated, but has retained historic features, giving it an old-world charm that creates a beautiful ambience for customers to enjoy as they sit down to an award-winning menu.
The seasonal menus on offer are a la carte as well as a mouth-watering tasting menu.
The Head Chef and his talented brigade create modern British dishes using the finest local produce.
They are looking for a Chef de Partie to complete the team.
As Chef de Partie you will be:
- Responsible for working on all sections of the kitchen as required
- Be a passionate, talented and hard-working
- Have the drive and determination to help ensure consistency is maintained throughout to work towards obtaining the highest accolades for this excellent restaurant
If you are a Chef de Partie wanting to work with a friendly and established team in a great property then apply now!
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Ref: 04160