A Head Chef is required in Cumbria for this gorgeous country house hotel.
This stunning establishment is set within an excellent location and is contemporary in design mixed with original features.
- Staff accommodation provided if required
- Staff discounts across the hotel group
- Staff meals on duty
- Regular division of gratuities
- Annual bonus scheme
- 28 days annual leave rising with each year of service
- Outstanding employee of the quarter award
Along with over 40 beautifully designed bedrooms, the hotel is also home to an elegant award-winning restaurant.
They are looking for a Head Chef to join the team and maintain the standards of their talented kitchen brigade to ensure the level of food is retained.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a professional kitchen and will have a background in running high-level establishments
- Manage and motivate your team
- Ensure that ongoing training and development is offered
- Possess solid man management and kitchen management
- Be a creative and talented chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine and the right candidate will be experienced in good fresh food
If you are a proven and talented Head Chef looking for new a challenge and believe you have the passion and vision to drive the business forward, this could be the role for you.