A Waiter or Waitress / Bartender is required for this beautiful located in the heart of Northamptonshire.
This hotel is home to a casual fine dining restaurant that is beautifully adorned and creates a luxury environment for guests to dine in.
The a la carte menu serves traditional British cuisine with a delectable twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
The hotel provides excellent facilities for weddings and private functions and also offers a bar and lounge area.
They are currently looking for enthusiastic people to join their front of house team and provide their guests with excellent service.
As Waiter or Waitress you will:
- Assist in ensuring the restaurant is running to an extremely high standard
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
As Bartender you will:
- Prepare the bar ready for service, control stock, serve customers and handle the till
- Create and serve all manner of beverages including cocktails, to contribute towards the excellent service provided at this amazing establishment
- Have a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile
- Be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure
If you are a friendly and customer-oriented Waiter or Waitress / Bartender, looking for a new challenge then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation is available.