A Waiter or Waitress and Restaurant Supervisor is required for this charming luxury hotel situated within a beautiful part of Leicestershire.
The historic hotel is home to a stunning fine dining restaurant and serve a seasonally influenced menu featuring Modern British and decadent twists put together using locally sourced British ingredients from excellent suppliers.
The hotel is beautifully traditional in design, and from the moment you step inside oozes class and luxury.
The dining room is similarly laid out, providing stunning views across the hotel’s own grounds and gardens.
As Waiter or Waitress you will:
- Assist in ensuring the restaurant is running to an extremely high standard
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
As Restaurant Supervisor, you will:
- Report to the Restaurant Managers
- Be responsible for assisting them in the smooth running of the establishment
- Be responsible for staff supervision along with ordering and stock control
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona and you must have previous experience of working with an establishment of a similar high standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
If you are a talented and enthusiastic Waiter, Waitress or Restaurant Supervisor who is looking for an exciting opportunity, then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation is available.