A Training and Development Manager for this well-known company based in Lancashire.
The prominent company owns a large number properties throughout the UK, ranging from quiet country pubs to beautiful boutique hotels, and offers the opportunity for further progression.
They are looking for a Training and Development Manager to come on board and improve performance on recruitment, training and staff development.
As Training and Development Manager you will:
- Determine and assess the organisation’s training and employee development needs
- Create training materials and programmes to address specific business objectives
- Write reports, keeping records and managing training budgets
- Work with employees, the human resources teams and management to ensure the achievement of training objectives
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness and success of training programmes
- Keep up to date on the latest training trends, developments and best practices
- Manage employee enrolment for training, schedule training sessions and organising the resources to facilitate training programmes
If you are a Training and Development Manager, and you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, apply now!