A Sushi Chef is needed for this upmarket, high volume and premium casual dining restaurant in the centre of Manchester.
The restaurant is high volume therefore they are looking for somebody who is sharp with an eye for detail and somebody who has a huge amount of experience working in kitchens that cater for high seating capacity and somebody who has worked in high quality establishments throughout their career.
They are looking for a Sushi Chef with experience in a similar standard of kitchens as well as experience creating fresh sushi and working with Japanese cuisine in general.
As Sushi Chef, you will:
- Work within a professional kitchen where there is further opportunity to progress
- Have the ability to create sushi and Japanese dishes from scratch
- Be able to support other areas of the kitchen when required
- Be working to an exceptional standard at all times, supporting those who need it
- Have high standards in your own work, ensuring consistency at all times
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a great team; if you are looking for a new role, apply now.