A Store Manager Designate is required in the South West of England.
Our client is an award-winning bakery and coffee shop that has expanded rapidly in recent years due to its great success.
Everything is baked freshly in store by the fantastic kitchen staff, and all produce is sourced locally.
This is reflected in their delicious creations, serving breakfast and lunch and offering everything from fresh breads to delicious sweet and savoury pastries.
The company has a fantastic reputation for training and nurturing staff and offer excellent benefits in exchange for the talent and loyalty of their employees.
You will be required to work between different stores across the South West region of England, with travel expenses paid on top of a competitive salary.
They are now looking for a Store Manager to run one of their new sites.
As Store Manager, you will:
- Plan, manage, control and review the operation
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Maximise sales and minimise costs
- Maintain excellent shop standards
- Ensure adherence to food safety and H&S legislation
- Ensure a motivated and engaged team
If you are looking for a role which is challenging and rewarding in equal measure, then apply now!