A Sous Chef is required for this award-winning gastro pub set in a charming town within the beautiful county of Wiltshire.
They are looking for a Sous Chef with experience of working within a professional kitchen who is creative and passionate in their cooking.
You will have worked with fresh food and be looking to move to a kitchen which is extremely well equipped.
This extremely busy restaurant will offer a fast-paced environment for you to thrive in.
They serve food all day, including afternoon teas, and source all their produce locally from the finest suppliers.
There is a small team of chefs and they are looking for a Sous Chef to join and lead the professional brigade.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach as the restaurant needs a talented and professional Sous Chef to ensure the high expectations are met
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation is available.
Reference ID: 03944