A Sous Chef is required for this beautiful award-winning gastro pub set in a beautiful area of Suffolk.
The property gleams with a stunning contrast where old meets new, with beautiful original features such as low-lying wooden beams set against modern décor and furnishings.
The interior creates a friendly relaxed atmosphere for all guests with their soft and comfortable furnishings and their roaring fire always lit.
The acclaimed kitchen produces excellent traditional dishes from an a la carte menu where you will find fruits of the local harvest blended into mouth-watering dishes.
They are looking for a Sous Chef to join their passionate and talented team and help as this excellent establishment continues to push onwards and upwards.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Have a background working within high level establishments
- Be looking to work within a kitchen where the highest level of food is produced
- Be managing and running the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
You will have held a similar position in a comparable establishment and have solid leadership and training/mentoring qualities, a strong grasp of kitchen management and be an excellent team player.
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.