A Sous Chef is required in Staffordshire for this country house Hotel looking to take their cuisine to the next level.
The hotel is beautiful meeting of old and new, with original features complimenting modern décor, and has a real country feel; serving 60 covers per service in an intimate and cosy venue.
The menu is modern British in design and is put together using the finest ingredients from local suppliers.
They are looking for a Sous Chef – preferably with a 1AA Rosette background – who is creative and passionate in their cooking and who is looking to move into a kitchen that is very well equipped and a very good size and is looking for further recognition.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Create menus alongside the Head Chef
- Train and motivate your team
- Ensure each section of the kitchen is running to the correct standard
- Be responsible for ordering, stock takes
- Ensure the kitchen is managed professionally
If you are a talented Sous Chef who is looking for an exciting opportunity in a good, professional kitchen, then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation is available.