A Sous Chef is required for this fine dining restaurant which is pushing for a Michelin Star, and is located in a picturesque area within the beautiful and renowned county of Buckinghamshire.
The restaurant is set within a gorgeous and historic building with a chic and beautifully designed interior. It offers a menu serving the finest modern British cuisine from excellent local produce.
The talented brigade is led by a Michelin Star Head Chef, and the kitchen is spacious and fitted with all the best and latest equipment.
As they are pushing for the illustrious accolade, the ideal candidate will have Michelin Star experience.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Be working within high level establishments and you will be looking to work within a kitchen where the highest level of food is produced
- Manage and run the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
- Ensure that the kitchen meets all food safety and hygiene standards
If you are looking for a new role in one of the finest establishments in the area, then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation is available should this be required.