A Sous Chef is required for this quaint country pub situated within a charming town in the county of Oxfordshire.
The historic inn has an award-winning restaurant and is traditionally designed with cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires which creates a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
The interior is traditionally designed with cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires which creates a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
The kitchen is expertly run by a talented Head Chef, who nurtures his brigade and handles his kitchen in a calm and professional manner.
All of their produce is sourced locally from excellent suppliers, and you will be in the perfect environment to hone your skills.
The gastro inn has an excellent reputation and can offer a dedicated team member the opportunity for further career development.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Have a background working within high level establishments
- Be looking to work within a kitchen where the highest level of food is produced
- Be managing and running the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
You will have held a similar position in a comparable establishment and have solid leadership and training/mentoring qualities, a strong grasp of kitchen management and be an excellent team player.
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation is available if required.