A Sous Chef is required in Notting Hill, West London for this excellent fresh food restaurant.
Set in a famous area of London, filled with numerous exceptional eateries, this restaurant offers mouth-watering a la carte menus brimming with delectable dishes.
The Head Chef is well-known and has an excellent, award-winning background, meaning you will be working within a talented brigade.
Attracting high-profile clientele, the restaurant is stunning in its design, creating a stylish setting for guests as they dine in luxurious surroundings.
The kitchen is modern and is decked out with fantastic equipment and is now looking for a Sous Chef to join their professional brigade and support them as they push for further accolades.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do “attitude
- Have worked within high level establishments
- Be looking to work within a kitchen where excellent ingredients are used to create modern British dishes
- Effectively manage and run the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef, whilst also ensuring that the kitchen meets all food safety laws
- Have held a similar position in a comparable establishment and have solid leadership and training/mentoring qualities
- Have a strong grasp of kitchen management and be an excellent team player
If you are looking for a Sous Chef looking for an exciting new challenge, then please apply now.