This award-winning gastro inn requires a Sous Chef.
The Inn oozes charm and is set within an idyllic town in North Yorkshire.
Popular with weddings and other events, the quaint restaurant has an excellent reputation and is well known for its traditional British cuisine and is warm, cosy and rustic.
There is a professional and talented brigade of 12 in a modern and spacious kitchen and they are now looking for a passionate and dedicated Sous Chef to join them and someone who is looking for an opportunity to drive their career forwards.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are looking for your next challenge as Sous Chef and are looking for an opportunity where you can progress within a well-renowned kitchen, then apply now!