An excellent opportunity that has arisen in North West of England for a Sous Chef to assist in the running of this multi-outlet operation.
A wide variety of dining options are available within this excellent venue, where there is a consistent buzz of customers across the different eateries.
The choices range from casual fine dining to quick and easy takeaway alternatives; the common theme across all areas is the use of fresh produce.
The venue attracts a high volume of visitors every day, who are drawn to the fantastic dining choices; meaning no two days are the same and business is always thriving.
The position also offers exceptional work-life balance with daytime hours available for the ideal candidate.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in the overseeing of the entire food operation
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for good food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Have a background in catering for large numbers
- Have strong experience of managing a large team
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
If you are a proven Sous Chef looking for new challenges within a rewarding environment, this could be the role for you!