A Sous Chef required in Leeds for this excellent award winning restaurant renowned for its great European cuisine and fantastic service.
The restaurant has received excellent reviews along with many awards and is looking for a Sous Chef to help maintain their strong reputation on the Leeds scene.
All produce is sourced from the best suppliers and put together to create a rustic menu where everything is made completely from scratch from a high spec kitchen.
As Sous Chef you will have a high level background and be looking for a role where you can show off your culinary techniques.
The restaurant serves around 120 covers per service and the menu is put together using the very best of seasonal produce.
There is also an ambient cocktail bar area for customers to relax before their meal and enjoy drinks and to soak up the contemporary and lavish atmosphere.
- Opportunity to grow with an excellent and expanding company
- Tips on top of salary
- Working within a modern high-spec kitchen
As Sous Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Manage and motivate your team, ensuring ongoing training is offered to all members to ensure the quality and consistency of the food
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills in order to run this operation efficiently
- Be a creative and talented chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
- Ideally be experienced in award winning kitchens
If you are a proven Sous Chef looking for a new challenge in an exciting role and believe you have the passion and vision to help drive the business forward, this could be the role for you!
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Reference: 06568