A Sous Chef is required in Hertfordshire for this luxury 4 Star country house hotel.
The hotel is situated within its own picturesque grounds and has an elegant and romantic feel offering 20 individually designed bedrooms along with cosy cottages in the landscaped gardens and has an award winning 2AA Rosettes restaurant.
This beautiful and unique property is renowned both in the area and further afield for its commitment to excellent service and hospitality as well as brilliant modern British cuisine.
As well as their award-winning restaurant, they are also popular with weddings and functions due to their excellent location in stunning countryside.
The kitchen team is committed to the use of the finest local ingredients, available in abundance on the doorstep of the property.
They are looking for a Sous Chef with a background in fresh food kitchens to join their gifted brigade and help them continue in their success.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach as the restaurant needs a talented and professional Sous Chef to ensure the high expectations are met
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation is available.
- Contact: Caroline Wright
- Reference: 07060