A Sous Chef is required for this award-winning food led pub in a lovely town within Surrey.
The pub has created a vibrant setting where old meets new, and it is set within a lovely town that has lots going on.
They have original fittings such as fireplace and wooden beams, but modern décor and furnishings making this a beautifully unique venue.
They offer an a la carte menu brimming with classic British pub dishes using locally sourced produce.
The pub is extremely popular for its Sunday Lunch and can serve up to 300 guests.
There is a professional brigade of 6 in a modern and spacious kitchen.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Have a background within fresh food pub kitchens
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Have a background working within high level establishments
- Be looking to work within a kitchen where the highest level of food is produced
- Be managing and running the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
If you are looking for your next challenge as Sous Chef and are looking for an exciting opportunity, then apply now!