A Sous Chef is required for this award-winning gastro pub in Chester.
This fine establishment oozes charm and is set within a beautiful area of this exciting and eclectic city.
Popular with weddings and other events, the pub has an excellent reputation and is well known for its traditional British cuisine and is warm, cosy and rustic.
The unpretentious food is created using excellent local produce and they need someone who shares a passion for this style of cuisine.
There is a professional and talented brigade of 12 in a modern and spacious kitchen and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated Sous Chef to join them and someone who is looking for an opportunity to drive their career forwards.
The role could also suit a talented Junior Sous Chef looking for their first step up.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach as the restaurant needs a talented and professional Sous Chef to ensure the high expectations are met
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are looking for your next challenge then apply now