A Sous Chef is required for this lovely hotel located within the beautiful county of Cheshire.
The hotel has an excellent reputation and can offer a dedicated team member excellent benefits on top of a great salary.
The hotel has a traditional a la carte restaurant serving an authentic menu made from only fresh, local produce.
They are looking for a Sous Chef with a background in fresh food kitchens to join their gifted brigade and help them continue in their success.
As the hotel is extremely popular with weddings and private functions, you will ideally have experience in banqueting.
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Tips on top of competitive salary
- Discounts across the company
- Use of hotel facilities including gym and pool
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in the running of the kitchen
- Be responsible for running the kitchen in his absence
- Supporting other members of the kitchen whilst also motivating and training them
- Be a hard-working and dedicated Sous Chef and have experience of working within a professional, high-level kitchen
- Have a genuine passion for food
If you are a Sous Chef looking for a new and exciting role this could be the job you’ve been looking for.