A Sous Chef is required for this stunning bistro style restaurant set within some beautiful grounds.
The property is renowned in the area for its fantastic food offering and excellent service.
They are committed to the use of fantastic ingredients within their professional kitchen, a philosophy shared throughout the passionate kitchen team.
You will be working mostly daytime hours, as the role comes with straight shifts of 10am to 5pm moving to 12pm to 7pm in the winter; and with occasional evening shifts when they host special dinners.
- Great work life balance
- Staff accommodation
- Relocation allowance
- Staff discounts
- Straight shifts
- Training and development schemes
- Pension plan
- Attractive annual leave starting at 33 days
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist in the day to day running of the kitchen
- Be innovative and committed
- Have a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do “attitude
- Have a background working within gastronomic establishments and you will be looking to work within a kitchen where the highest level of food is produced
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding new role, then please apply now.