A Sous Chef is required for this quaint country pub situated within a charming town in a picturesque area of Wales.
The Gastro Pub has won numerous awards and is a beautiful meeting of modern and traditional design with cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires creating a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
The kitchen is expertly run by a talented Head Chef, who nurtures his brigade and handles his kitchen in a calm and professional manner.
All of their produce is sourced locally from excellent suppliers, and you will be in the perfect environment to hone your skills.
The gastro inn has an excellent reputation and can offer a dedicated team member the opportunity for further career development.
They are looking for a Sous Chef to support the Head Chef in the smooth running of the kitchen.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist in the day to day running of the kitchen
- Be innovative and committed
- Have a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do “attitude
- Have a background working within gastronomic establishments and you will be looking to work within a kitchen where the highest level of food is produced
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.