A Sous Chef is required for this beautiful country house hotel in a beautiful part of Shropshire.
The hotel has won numerous prestigious awards for its commitment to achieving the highest standards of both cuisine and service.
This historic property is beautifully designed throughout – creating an air of luxury from the moment guests walk through the door.
Set in gorgeous surroundings in the picturesque countryside, the hotel creates a world of sophistication for diners by boasting one of the best restaurants in the country, offering the highest levels of both cuisine and customer service in beautiful surroundings.
As Sous Chef, you will ideally have a background in high-end kitchens and be looking to move to one of the best kitchens.
The elegant fine dining restaurant is traditional in design and creates an atmosphere of luxury for guests as they dine on the incredible dishes on offer.
The hotel overlooks stunning gardens, that are beautifully maintained and is also home to exceptional spa facilities.
They are looking for a senior management member of the team and help ensure that the excellent standards are maintained.
- Competitive salary
- Temporary accommodation available if required
- Opportunity to work with a renowned Head Chef
- Excellent career progression within an elite environment
As you Sous Chef you will:
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Be working within high level establishments and you will be looking to work within a kitchen where the highest level of food is produced
- Manage and run the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
- Ensure that the kitchen meets all food safety and hygiene standards
A good salary is offered along with the opportunity to work within a very well equipped and modern airy kitchen.