An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sous Chef to join this luxury hotel with an award winning 3AA Rosettes restaurant as well as a stylish bar and lounge area.
Located in a beautiful area of Scotland, this hotel provides facilities for meetings, conferences and other events.
The restaurant can serve up to 60 covers within the fine dining restaurant with sumptuous a la carte and tasting menus focusing on local high-end produce.
- Staff accommodation available if required
- Competitive salary plus a share of tips
- Excellent career progression within a high level property
- Work as part of a talented team in a beautiful environment
As Sous Chef you will:
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Have a background working within high level establishments
- Be looking to work within a kitchen where the highest level of food is produced
- Be managing and running the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
- Have held a similar position in a comparable establishment
- Have solid leadership and training/mentoring qualities, a strong grasp of kitchen management and be an excellent team player
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.