A Senior Sous Chef is required for this beautiful luxury property set in a stunning area of Suffolk.
The property is renowned in the area for its fantastic food and excellent service, as well as the luxurious environment provided to guests.
They are looking for a Senior Sous Chef who has the ability to produce high level cuisine ideally in a minimum 2AA Rosette kitchen, as this splendid property is pushing for further accolades.
The Head Chef is passionate about the use of locally sourced fresh ingredients and has put together beautiful, seasonal menus to celebrate this.
- Excellent salary on offer plus tips
- Working within a talented team
- On-site parking
- Free staff meals
- Staff discounts
As Senior Sous Chef Chef you will:
- Support the Head Chef in overseeing the smooth running of the kitchen
- Manage the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence; managing rotas, orders and organising any events held in the restaurant
- Be responsible for overseeing staff training and development, as well as interviewing potential staff
- Deliver consistently high levels culinary excellence in all food outlets
- Contribute to menu and recipe development whilst maintaining the gross profit margins
- Ensure that the kitchen environment is kept safe and hygienic at all times
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this challenging yet exciting and rewarding role, then please apply now.