A Senior Sous Chef Chef is required for this excellent establishment, set in a scenic part of Gloucestershire.
All shifts are straight shifts and will either be an early or late shift therefore offering an excellent work life balance whilst also having the opportunity to work under a chef who has a Michelin Star background so you get the best of both worlds.
The restaurant is ideally located with regular public transport into Gloucester and staff accommodation can be offered also.
This unique property offers a range of options including breakfast and lunch in the café, casual fine dining in the restaurant and excellent fresh produce available within the shop.
The bustling restaurant offers lunch and dinner on an a la carte menu, and provides delicious dishes using incredible, fresh and local produce.
The kitchen in which you will be based, is open and modern with exceptional facilities, meaning you will be in the ideal environment to continue to learn.
The renowned Head Chef has a fantastic background and is passionate about the ingredients on their doorstep, putting together delicious dishes packing out a mouth-watering menu.
As Senior Sous Chef Chef you will:
- Support the Head Chef in overseeing the smooth running of the kitchen
- Manage the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence; managing rotas, orders and organising any events held in the restaurant
- Be responsible for overseeing staff training and development, as well as interviewing potential staff
- Deliver consistently high levels culinary excellence in all food outlets
- Contribute to menu and recipe development whilst maintaining the gross profit margins
- Ensure that the kitchen environment is kept safe and hygienic at all times
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this challenging yet exciting and rewarding role, then please apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.