A Senior Sous Chef is required in this exceptional and renowned establishment in Surrey, which has won an abundance of awards.
They offer beautifully appointed bedrooms, all of which are individually designed.
The main attraction however is the exceptional restaurant which is known up and down the country for their fantastic service and exceptional modern British cuisine.
All of their produce is sourced from excellent suppliers in the local area, before the kitchen staff create something unique and delicious.
In the restaurant you will find the interior designed to exceptionally high standards, offering a cosy and homely space to dine in luxury.
They have combined traditional and modern, with contemporary furnishings complimenting the rustic feel created by the exposed beams and open fire place.
The Head Chef here has created a mouth-watering combination of menus such as seasonal tasting menus and an a la carte menu, all of which make the most of the fantastic ingredients available.
As Senior Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in the running of the kitchen
- Be responsible for running the kitchen in his absence
- Supporting other members of the kitchen whilst also motivating and training them
- Be a hard-working and dedicated Senior Sous Chef and have experience of working within a professional, high level kitchen
- Be talented and have a genuine passion for food
If you are a Sous or Senior Sous Chef, looking for a new and exciting role this could be the job you’ve been looking for.