A talented Senior Sous Chef is required in a beautiful part of North Yorkshire for this beautifully appointed country inn.
This charming property breathes character and comfort and offers a cosy and welcoming place to stay.
They are looking to appoint a Senior Sous Chef who is passionate about fresh food to come on board and assist in leading the talented kitchen team.
They source their produce locally and the renowned Head Chef has put together a beautiful tasting menu brimming with modern British dishes.
You will have a background in kitchens of a similar standard and have a passion for fresh produce and innovative cuisine.
As Senior Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach as the restaurant needs a talented and professional Sous Chef to ensure the high expectations are met
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are looking for your next challenge as Senior Sous Chef and are looking for an opportunity where you can progress within a well-renowned kitchen, then apply now!
Temporary accommodation is available if required.