A Senior Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef is required for this quaint country pub situated in a charming town in Kent.
The Gastro Pub has won 2AA Rosettes and is a beautiful meeting of modern design with cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires creating a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
The kitchen is expertly run by a talented Head Chef, who nurtures his brigade and handles his kitchen in a calm and professional manner.
All of their produce is sourced locally from excellent suppliers, and you will be in the perfect environment to hone your skills.
The gastro inn has an excellent reputation and can offer a dedicated team member the opportunity for further career development.
As Senior Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef you will:
- Be responsible for working on all sections of the kitchen as required
- Be responsible for running your own section
- Ensure self-organisation and that all mise en place is completed prior to service
- Be passionate, talented and hardworking
- Have the drive and determination to help ensure consistency is maintained throughout to work towards obtaining the highest accolades for this elite establishment
If you are looking for a challenging Senior Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef role within a high-level kitchen, that can also give you an amazing opportunity to work in stunning surroundings, then apply now.
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.
Reference ID: 03966